GOVERNMENT OF SINGAPORE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This is a Government of Singapore website.
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. [This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the digital services.]
Use of Data
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will NOT share your Personal Data with non- Government entities, without your consent except where such sharing complies with the law.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
Protection of Data
To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us at 1800-3676767 (from Singapore) or +65 6567 6767 (from overseas) if you:
Have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures or,
Need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
“Government Agency” refers to an Organ of State, Ministry, Department or Statutory Board.
“Non-Government entity” refers to a person other than a Government Agency.
“Personal data” shall have the same meaning as its definition in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).